This update updates your version of Windows 10 to v1809, along with a fully functioning and well-functioning device approved by the website for downloads. In Windows Vista, Windows 10, the number of new features that will be released along with the latest Windows 10 release, is so large that tracking all of them is a bit tough.
Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 gigabytes (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
A Microsoft account and Internet access
How to Install:
1) Be careful at first, be sure your antivirus is disabled.
2) Extract the compressed files.
2). Archive is password protected. For password CLICK HERE
3) Copy the obtained ISO file using the ROM file RUFUS on your flash drive or burn it to DVD using the image burning software.
4) Install Windows
5) Activate Windows easily through one of the activators in the Activators folder.
Changelog for Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.1:
SetupComplete / Post-install:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* Windows Defender Updates
[FEATURES] * UEFI-ready
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
* install.wim is compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
File Size : 4.8 GB(64-bit)
Watch New Features And Reviews Of New Windows 10 Redstone 5
For Microsoft Windows 10 PRO v1809 Build 17763.1 Spring Creators Update Redstone 5 64-bit
For Microsoft Windows 10 PRO v1809 Build 17763.1 Spring Creators Update Redstone 5 32-bit
Like Our Facebook page @ fb.com/tricksforpcteam